Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
Up to £45000 per annum
18 days ago
Automotive Business Manager Required in Stoke
- Up to Basic Salary of up to £20,000 with OTE around £50,000!
- 1 in 3 Weekends Off + Company Car
If you're looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it!
Our Main Dealer client is looking to recruit an Automotive Business Manager to complement their existing Motor Trade team in Stoke.
The opportunity now exists for an enthusiastic, proactive, and professional individual who has a strong working knowledge of F&I to join our client's successful motor trade team as a Business Manager.
Key Success Criteria:
* Be an experienced Business Manager within the Motor Industry, with management experience, and looking to progress their career.
* A proven track record in products & finance sales
* Successful background in exceeding customer expectations
* Monitoring finance and insurance performance against budget; identifying and addressing shortfalls and developing new and approved contacts in the F & I industry
* Assisting management in planning, forecasting trends, and revising plans for the dealership on an ongoing basis
* Working with management to coach and develop the skills of the team to achieve business objective and maximise the profitable sales of finance and insurance products
* Qualifying customers' demands and needs so the most appropriate insurance products are recommended
* Logging all activity to monitor performance, measure outcomes and provide regular feedback to the Sales Manager & General Manager
An ability to communicate at all levels and to build outstanding relationships with our customers and other team members is essential.
So if you fit the bill for this Business Manager Job and want to begin the next stage of your career with this fantastic opportunity, then call or send us your CV today to Aaron Hunter and we will set the wheels in motion for you.
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.