Up to £45000 per annum
8 months ago
£20,000 OTE £45,000 Uncapped!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced and professional Automotive Business Manager in the Crawley Area.
Our Client, a Main Car Dealer, are currently looking to hire an experienced Automotive Business Manager. In this role you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your expert knowledge and financial-sales skills throughout each day.
The successful Business Manager would be a confident communicator, you will have the ability to build rapport quickly with customers, delivering the highest level of customer service. You will have the drive to consistently meet and exceed customer needs, and the ability to close deals effectively.
- Full responsibility for all F&I procedures and deal stacking
- Maximising sales volumes and profitability per unit sale
- The control and maintenance of FCA adherence
- Review finance performance regularly with the finance company and management team and develop an action plan for further development
- Ensure all documentation, quotes, proposals etc. are completed and processed accurately.
- Liaising with the finance companies to achieve the reimbursement of all finance commissions and payments
- Maintain supportive relationships with the sales team
This is an excellent Business Manager role with a fantastic franchise. Applicants must have a working experience in an Automotive Business Manager or a Senior Sales Executive position in order to be put forward to be considered for this position.
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number.
If this role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Car Dealership Jobs in Crawley, please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement Automotive Recruitment Specialists.