Up to £65000 per annum
16 days ago
Automotive Business Manager
We are seeking a Business Manager to join our Client's Prestige Dealership in the Guildford area.
Our Client is part of a Multi-national automotive group who are part of the top 10 largest dealer groups within the UK. This dealer is offering a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established and continually developing business with major investment within the business over the forthcoming months. With multiple locations across the UK, there is excellent in-house opportunities to build on and progress your career.
Our client knows that a successful business is built on the quality and contentment of its staff, ultimately their employees are their biggest assets and this is recognised by proving an enjoyable working atmosphere, career enriching challenges and professional fulfilment. They believe in Trust, Sincerity, Commitment and Pride and hope that you align yourself with their values.
Our Client is offering the successful Business Manager:
- A competitive Basic Salary of up to £25,000 with the opportunity to earn bonus on top in excess of £50 - 65,000!
- 28 days of holiday (including bank holidays).
- Company Vehicle
- 1 Full weekend off in 4!!
- Industry leading professional development
Duties of a Business Manager with our Client
- Selling financial and insurance products to the centre's customers - penetration rate monitored weekly;
- Encouraging a high referral rate from the Sales Executives;
- Marketing financial products, including POS and site presentation;
- Maintaining a high level of finance product knowledge;
- Focusing on a high retention which will be monitored daily;
- Providing exceptional customer service that leads to customer loyalty and referrals;
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
What our Client expects of their Business Manager
- Previous experience in a similar role;
- Knowledge of FCA regulations around F&I;
- Proven customer service and communication skills;
- Show the ability to work to deadlines and targets;
- Show the ability to work well in a team.
- Customer awareness.
- Negotiation and communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Full driving licence.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Business Manager to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Business Manager role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement today.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Managers to Dealer Principals.