Up to £54000 per annum
3 months ago
£27k Basic + OTE
5 day working week
Our client, an established Main Dealer in the Croydon area, requires an automotive Retail Manager for their well-established Main Car Dealership.
The successful Retail Manager should have previous experience in a sales management role within a Main Dealership within the automotive industry.
Your duties will include:
* Demonstrate strong control with the sales process and stock.
* Recognition of need deliver highest standards of CSI / NPS.
* Being responsible for training and motivating a team of experienced Sales Executives in a hands on style
* Devising a marketing plan and setting sales targets
* Drive the business forward and maximise customer satisfaction
* Monitoring and encouraging the team
* Compiling and analysing sales figures
* Work in an environment that demonstrates profit orientation and commercial awareness
* Able to motivate, have an outstanding sales record and be highly organised.
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate, as this position offers excellent package and benefits.
Main Car Dealer Motor Trade experience in the role essential.
You will ideally live within the Croydon, Surrey area or be able to travel to the Croydon, Surrey area and have a working experience as a Sales Manager / Business Manager.
If this Retail Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Croydon please contact Liam Buffenbarger at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!