Up to £52650 per annum
7 months ago
Our client, a Prestige Main Car Dealership in Swindon is actively looking to hire a Main Dealer experienced New Car Business Manager to join their busy and successful team.
As a Business Manager, your role is key to the success of the dealership focussing your ability to sell financial solutions to our clients customers whilst ensuring FCA compliance at all times.
* To accentuate the potential of the sales team by setting stretching objectives and providing regular feedback on performance
* Support and develop all sales executives to maximise performance
* Maintain good relationships with our Brand partners
* Ensure that compliance is enforced and that it meets all the obligations relating to the customer experience and to the manufacturers standards within the Sales arena
* Full understanding of manufacturer targets ensuring the team are maximising every opportunity
* Be receptive to new ways of doing things and actively encourage the sales team to try out new ideas
* Inspire the sales team to deliver an Incredible Customer Experience for every customer that the sales team comes into contact with
* Manage the day to day sales activities such as deal files, handovers, sales funnel to maximise sales revenue
* Recent Main Car Dealer experience as a Business Manager
* Excellent relationship and interpersonal skills
* Able to adapt to each customer and ensure the finance package is tailored to their individual requirements
* Be highly organised
* The ability to work well on your own and within the Sales Team
* High motivation levels, with excellent communication and administrative skills and able to work well under pressure
* A full driving licence and able to work weekends
Our client offers a FANTASTIC package and other benefits!! Stable work history and track record of success will further strengthen your application and be looked favourably upon.
Main Dealer Motor Trade experience as a Business Manager is essential.
If you are interested in this Business Manager Vacancy or would like to find out about other Motor Trade Jobs in Swindon and Wiltshire, please contact Ryan at Perfect Placement now!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 automotive vacancies.