Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk
Up to £55000 per annum
2 months ago
Business Manager Required in Bury St Edmunds
Volume Main Dealer
08:00 - 18:00 Mon-Fri (Day off during week) Weekends on Rota
Up To £22,000 Basic, £55,000 OTE
Company Car + Unlimited Fuel (Personal + Business Miles)
A rare opportunity for an Automotive Business Manager has arisen with My Client a Franchised Main Car Dealership in Bury St Edmunds
As an Automotive Business Manager for my client, your duties will include:
* To sell finance solutions to customers thereby ensuring an efficient and profitable contribution to Our Client.
* Identify customer needs using effective questioning and listening techniques. Establish current vehicle ownership status.
* Present features and benefits of the different finance products to the customer.
* Maintain effective relationships with finance company representatives.
* Ensure all documentation, quotes, proposals etc. are completed and processed accurately.
* Confirm any financial settlement on all vehicles taken in part exchange and arrange settlement on completion.
* Keep fully up to date with product knowledge on the full suite of finance products available.
* Maintain product knowledge on our client's vehicle range and that of its competitors.
* Maintain a supportive and controlling relationship with the sales team.
* Maintain safe working practices at all times as detailed by Our Client.
In order to be eligible for the role suitable candidates will need to hold a strong F&I aptitude and have previous experience in a Business Manager role or be driven and determined and looking to step into a Automotive Business Manager role as the next step in their career. You will need excellent communication skills and be dedicated to providing the best in customer care. Our Client is also willing to consider Sales Executives that are FCA accredited with strong F&I performance figures and supervisory/management experience that are looking to take the next step in their career.
For your hard work Our Client is offering a competitive salary a company car, a workplace pension scheme, manufacturer training and fantastic career prospects with an industry leading brand. You will be required to work Monday to Friday 8:30am-6:00pm (scheduled day off in the week), Saturday 9:00am-5:00pm, and Sunday 10:00am-4:00pm on a rota.
If this Business Manager Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Car Dealership Jobs in Cambridge, please contact Jack at Perfect Placement
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.