Up to £60000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Business Manager / Sales Controller wanted in Colne
- Monday to Friday 8:45am-6pm S/S 9am-5pm/ 10am-4pm
- £25,000+ Basic
- £60,000 OTE
Our Client, a well established Main Dealer is looking for an accomplished Business Manager / Sales Controller to join their team.
The Business Manager should have a minimum of 2 Years Sales experience from within the motor trade in a similar position. You must obtain a proven track record in selling and negotiating, along with an unquestionable ability to implement and run a regimented sales process in order to maximise all opportunities.
The Sales Controller key responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring and supporting the sales team during the sales process, engaging directly with customers at the appropriate time.
- Managing our client's CRM system regarding sales, renewals, process and reporting.
- The training and coaching of the sales team in sales process and products.
- Controlling the sale of finance and insurance (F&I) products and services.
- Compliance for the sale, administration and control of F&I products.
- Control of all payments/commissions, for vehicles and F&I products, both from customers and finance companies.
- Ensuring all F&I transactions are made in accordance with FCA regulations and code of practice.
- Relationship management between finance companies and our client.
If this Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Dealership Jobs in the North West, please contact Anna Sayer at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.