Up to £20000 per annum
10 days ago
Car Parts Advisor Required in Yeovil
Great Opportunity to further your Motor Trade Career!
Our Main Dealer client is actively looking to hire an experienced Car Parts Advisor for their site.
This prestigious company is renounced for its quality of products and service, as well as a friendly inviting working atmosphere.
- Manage customer parts enquires swiftly, courteously and efficiently ensuring the highest standard of customer care and satisfaction, paying attention to manufacturer guidelines.
- Actively increase the business of parts sales wherever possible by ensuring that all required parts for any particular repair or service and additional accessories are offered to customers.
- Order parts to the customers' requirements quoting the delivery times and prices accurately.
- Identify and quality check all parts being issued, making sure they are all booked out, free of damage and correct to part number.
- Ensure the parts storage area is kept clean, tidy and safe to work in.
They offer relevant manufacturer training and career development opportunities for their staff.
If you're looking to further your career then apply today!!
Motor trade experience is essential.
If you are looking for a Parts Advisor job in the Yeovil or Somerset area, please contact Ryan today. This is one of many Motor Trade Jobs we have available, so if this isn't of interest, call us to find out about our other Automotive Opportunities across the whole of the UK.