Up to £45000 per annum
29 days ago
- Car Sales Executive required in Gloucester.
- £16-18,000 basic salary with £40,000 annual earnings.
- Mon-Sat with day off in the week and 1 in 2 Sun.
- Opportunity to work with one of the UK's most popular and well-regarded car brands.
A rare and not-to-miss opportunity has arisen for an experienced and professional New/Used Car Sales Executive at our client's franchise approved dealership in Gloucester.
Reporting to the Sales Manager and working with a close-knit sales team, you will be required to sell new and used cars, add-ons and accessories, finance and insurance products and warranties with the aim of reaching and exceeding targets. You will be required to keep customers informed of delivery progress and advise customers of any delays that may progress. You will be required to resolve any queries which may arise and collect payment from customers before releasing the vehicle. You must explain warranty, service arrangements, introduce the customer to the Service Department where possible and demonstrate the features of the car and offer any other support that may be required.
In order to be eligible you will ideally live in the Gloucester region or within a reasonable commuting distance of Gloucester. Franchise approved car sales experience is highly advantageous but non-essential as our client is very open to considering candidates from a used car sales background or a sales/customer service background outside the motor trade provided they have a polished, customer-centric, and organised approach to their work-load. Regardless of your background you will need to have a desire to produce results, a commitment to excellence, be able to build outstanding customer relationships, and have a genuine passion to work for the company. A UK driving license with minimal points is essential.
For your hard work as a Car Sales Executive, our client is offering…
- Starting basic salary of £15,000 per annum pending experience.
- An uncapped and realistic on-target-earning of up to £40-45,000+ per annum subject to sales performance.
- Personal company car.
- 22 days annual holidays allowance plus bank holidays (any bank holidays worked you gain a day off in lieu to compensate for it).
- Full manufacturer approved training.
- Various company benefits including staff discounts, competitions, and shared parental leave.
- Rare chance to work with an iconic and progressive brand in the motor industry.
You are also required to work Monday to Friday between the hours of 8:30am-6:00pm with one day off and one 7:00pm finish every week. Saturdays are 8.30am-5.00pm and Sundays are 10.00am-4.00pm with 1 in 2 Sundays off.