Up to £40000 per annum
11 months ago
* Car Sales Executive required in Gloucester!
* £16-18,000 basic salary with £40,000 annual earnings!
* Mon-Sat with a day off in the week and Sun on a rota!
* Opportunity to work with one of the UK's most popular and well-regarded car brands!
A rare and not-to-miss opportunity has arisen for an experienced and professional New / Used Car Sales Executive at our client's franchise approved dealership in Gloucester.
Reporting to the Car Sales Manager and working with a close-knit sales team, you will be required to sell new and used cars, accessories, finance, finance related products and warranties with the aim of reaching and exceeding targets. You will be required to keep customers informed of delivery progress and advise customers of any delays that may progress. You will be required to resolve any queries which may arise and collect payment from customers before releasing the vehicle. You must explain warranty, service arrangements, introduce the customer to the Service Department where possible and demonstrate the features of the car and offer any other support that may be required.
To succeed in this Sales role you will need to hold recent strong and stable new/used car sales experience, a desire to produce results, a commitment to excellence, be able to build outstanding customer relationships, and have a genuine passion to work for the company. You will need to have excellent customer service skills, a positive and helpful mental attitude and the drive, energy and commitment to seek every sales opportunity. Franchise approved car sales experience is advantageous but non-essential as our client is very open to considering candidates from a used car sales background or a sales/customer service background outside the motor trade provided they have a polished, customer-centric, and organised approach to their work-load. A UK driving license with minimal points is essential.
For your hard work, our client is offering…
* Starting basic salary of £16-18,000 per annum pending experience.
* An uncapped and realistic on-target-earning of up to £40,000+ per annum subject to sales performance.
* Use of a company vehicle.
* 22 days annual holidays allowance plus bank holidays (any bank holidays worked you gain a day off in lieu to compensate for it).
* Full manufacturer-approved training.
* Fantastic long-term career prospects with an industry leading car brand and local business.
As a Sales Executive, you are required to work Monday to Friday between the hours of 8:30am-6:00pm with one day off and one 7:00pm finish every week. Saturdays are 8.30am-5.00pm and Sundays are 10.00am-4.00pm on a rota.
If you are interested in this Car Sales Executive Vacancy or would like to find out about other Motor Trade Jobs in Gloucestershire, please contact Josh Buck now!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.