Up to £42500 per annum
15 days ago
Car Sales Executive required in Gloucester.
- £13,000 basic salary with £42,500+ uncapped annual earnings.
- Mon-Sat with day off in the week and 1 in 2 Sun.
- Opportunity to work with one of the UK's most popular and well-regarded car brands.
A rare and not-to-miss opportunity has arisen for an experienced and professional New/Used Car Sales Executive at our client's franchise approved dealership in Swansea.
Reporting to the Sales Manager and working with a close-knit sales team, you will be required to sell new and used cars, add-ons and accessories, finance and insurance products and warranties with the aim of reaching and exceeding targets. You will be required to keep customers informed of delivery progress and advise customers of any delays that may progress. You will be required to resolve any queries which may arise and collect payment from customers before releasing the vehicle. You must explain warranty, service arrangements, introduce the customer to the Service Department where possible and demonstrate the features of the car and offer any other support that may be required.
In order to be eligible you will ideally live in the Swansea region or within a reasonable commuting distance of Swansea. Franchise approved car sales experience is highly advantageous but non-essential as our client is very open to considering candidates from a used car sales background or a sales/customer service background outside the motor trade provided they have a polished, customer-centric, and organised approach to their work-load. Regardless of your background you will need to have a desire to produce results, a commitment to excellence, be able to build outstanding customer relationships, and have a genuine passion to work for the company. A UK driving license with minimal points is essential.
For your hard work as a Car Sales Executive, our client is offering…
- Starting basic salary of £13,000 per annum pending experience.
- An uncapped and realistic on-target-earning of up to £42,500+ per annum subject to sales performance.
- Initial guarantee of earnings for 3 months.
- Personal company car.
- 23 days annual holidays allowance plus bank holidays (any bank holidays worked you gain a day off in lieu to compensate for it).
- Full manufacturer approved training.
- Various company benefits including staff discounts, life assurance, and employee assistance programmes, and development opportunities within the company .
- Rare chance to work with an iconic and progressive brand in the motor industry.
You are also required to work Monday to Friday with one day off in the week and one late shift every week. Saturdays are also required as well as 1 in 2 Sundays.
If this Car Sales Executive Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Gloucester area then please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement today!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.