Up to £40000 per annum
3 months ago
New/Used Car Sales Executive required in Hereford.
- £15,000 basic salary with £35-40,000 annual earnings and company car.
- Mon to Fri 8:45am-6:00pm (day off in the week), Sat 9:00am-5:00pm and 1 in 3 Sun 10:00am-4:00pm.
A not-to-miss opportunity has arisen for an experienced and professional New/Used Car Sales Executive at our client's franchise approved car dealership in Hereford.
Reporting to the Car Sales Manager and working with a close-knit sales team, you will be required to sell new and used cars, accessories, finance, finance related products and warranties with the aim of reaching and exceeding targets. You will be required to keep customers informed of delivery progress and advise customers of any delays that may progress. You will be required to resolve any queries which may arise and collect payment from customers before releasing the vehicle. Car Sales Executives must explain warranty, service arrangements, introduce customer to the Automotive Service Department and demonstrate the cars features and offer any other support that may be required.
In order to be eligible you must live in the Hereford region or be able to easily commute there. You must be of smart appearance, IT literate, organised with your workload, and be highly sales motivated with the ability to work towards KPI's and under pressure. Our client is ideally looking for candidates with a strong and stable track record in new and used car sales alongside a UK driving license with minimal points however they're also interested in speaking to people with a strong and stable track record in customer service, hospitality, other retail sales experience or similar.
For your hard work our client is offering:
- Starting basic salary of £15,000 per annum.
- An uncapped and realistic on-target-earning of up to £35-40,000+ per annum subject to sales performance.
- Use of a company car.
- 23 days annual holidays allowance plus bank holidays (any bank holidays worked you gain a day off in lieu to compensate for it).
- Holiday pay based on 12 month average of wages.
- Full manufacturer approved training.
- Company pension and staff benefits scheme.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects with an industry leading manufacturer and car dealer group.
You are required to work Monday to Friday between the hours of 8:45am-6:00pm with a day off in the week. You are also required to work Saturday 9:00am-5:00pm and one in three Sundays 10:00am-4:00pm.
If this Car Sales Executive Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Hereford area then please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement today!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.