Pontypridd, Rhondda Cynon Taff
Up to £50000 per annum
11 months ago
- New Car Sales Executive required in Pontypridd!
- £13,000 basic salary with £50,000+ uncapped annual earnings!
- Access to a company car!
- Mon-Sat with one day off in the week and 1 in 2 Sun!
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a New Car Sales Executive within our client's franchise approved car dealership in Pontypridd!
SALES JOB SPECIFICATION:
Reporting to the Brand Manager and working as part of a team, as a New Car Sales Executive you will be required to sell new cars, accessories, finance, finance related products and warranties with the aim of reaching and exceeding targets. You will be required to keep customers informed of delivery progress and advice customers of any delays that may progress. You will be required to resolve any queries which may arise and collect payment from customers before releasing their new car. New Car Sales Executives must explain warranty, service arrangements, introduce customer to the Service Department team and demonstrate the cars features and offer any other support that may be required.
In order to be eligible you will ideally live in and around the Pontypridd region or be within a reasonable commuting distance of Pontypridd, To succeed in this role you will ideally have strong and stable new or used car sales experience (preferably within a franchise approved dealer environment), a desire to produce results, a commitment to excellence, be able to build outstanding customer relationships, and have a genuine passion to work for the company and the manufacturer. You will need to be brand focused, capable of working independently, and have the energy and commitment to seek every sales opportunity. A UK driving license with minimal points is essential at this stage.
For your hard work in this role our client is offering...
- Starting basic salary of £13,000 per annum which adjusts to £15,000 per annum after two years employment.
- Realistic and uncapped on-target-earning of £50,000+ per annum.
- Access to a company car.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- 22 days annual holiday allowance plus the bank holidays (any bank holidays worked you shall gain a day off in lieu).
- Full manufacturer approved training provided.
- Fantastic career prospects with a well-regarded car dealership that is in the top quarter for the manufacturer for customer service performance.
The hours worked are Monday to Friday 8:30am-6:00pm (1 day off in the week), Saturday 9:00am-5:00pm, and Sunday 10:00am-4:00pm (1 in 2 required).