Up to £50000 per annum
2 months ago
- New/Used Car Sales Executive required in Hereford!
- £15,000 basic starting salary with £30-50,000 uncapped annual earnings!
- Mon-Sat with one day off in the week and 1 in 2 Sun.
- Personal company car and fantastic long-term career prospects!
Our client a franchise approved car dealership in the Hereford area is currently recruiting for a sales and customer focused New/Used Car Sales Executive to join their Sales Department.
Reporting to the Sales Manager and working with a large team of New/Used Car Sales Executives, you will be required to sell new/used cars, accessories, finance, finance related products and warranties with the aim of reaching and exceeding targets. You will be required to keep customers informed of delivery progress and advice customers of any delays. You will be required to resolve any queries which may arise and collect payment from customers before releasing the vehicle. You must also explain warranty and service arrangements, introduce customers to the Service Department and demonstrate the features of the car and offer any other support that may be required.
To succeed in this role, you will ideally have strong and stable new/used car sales experience (preferably within a franchise approved car dealer environment), a desire to produce results, a commitment to excellence, be able to build outstanding customer relationships, and have a genuine passion to work for the company. You will need to be brand focused, capable of working independently and have the energy and commitment to seek every sales opportunity. A UK driving license with minimal points is also essential.
Our client is also very interested in speaking to candidates outside of car sales provided they come from a strong and stable retail sales background as full training would be provided with the role. If you're looking for a new challenging career in the motor trade, we want to speak to you!
For your hard work as a New/Used Car Sales Executive, our client is offering…
£15,000 basic starting salary.
- Uncapped and realistic on-target-earnings of £30-50,000+ per annum subject to sales performance.
- 22 days annual holiday allowance plus bank holidays (any bank holidays worked you shall gain a day off in lieu).
- Personal company car provided.
- Full in-house and manufacturer-approved training.
- Contributory workplace pension scheme.
- Fantastic long term career development prospects with an established brand and business.
The hours worked are 8:30am-6:00pm Monday to Friday (one scheduled day off in the week every week agreed in advance), Saturday 8:30am-6:00pm, and 1 in 2 Sundays 10:00am-4:00pm.