Up to £45000 per annum
3 months ago
Sales Executive Required in Newbury, Berkshire.
Basic Salary up to £15,000 Bonus OTE up to £45,000
Monday - Saturday (Day off during the week) Sunday (On a 1 in 3 rota)
Company Car Provided
Volume Main Dealer
Our Client, a well-established and recognised Volume Car Dealership located in Berkshire is looking for a Car Sales Executive to join their team of hardworking individuals.
Our client is part of an established dealer Group which offer fantastic opportunities. To be successful in the automotive sales executive role, you must have experience working in a face to face sales role, ideally within the motor trade however this is not essential. You must have the drive to achieve set targets whilst delivering a fantastic service. You must also hold a full UK driving licence.
Responsibilities as a Vehicle Sales Executive for our Client include:
- Uses prospecting to quickly develop new customer relationships.
- Makes a warm and friendly first impression and builds a level of rapport with each customer using verbal and non-verbal techniques.
- Gathers the main information needed for using a variety of questioning techniques.
- Excellent Product Knowledge including options and accessories.
They are looking for:
- A Car Sales Executive who is ready to interview and start immediately.
- Needs some experience although happy to look at a mix of candidates with experience and without as they train their employees up to standard.
If you are successful, you can look forward to a career with a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice!
Motor Trade car sales experience is essential.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Vehicle Sales Executive position in Newbury or want to find out about other motor trade jobs in Berkshire please contact Kenny Saggers today.
As the UK's Leading Automotive Recruitment Agency we have over 1,500 Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK. If you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career get in touch with our team today.