Up to £45000 per annum
25 days ago
Car Sales Executive Required in Reading, Berkshire.
- Basic Salary up to £12,500 OTE up to £35,000 Per Annum
- Monday - Friday 8:30am - 6pm (Day off during the week) Saturday 9am - 6pm and Sunday 10am - 4pm (Every Other)
Company Car Provided!!
Our client wants to make sure they get the very best applicant into their business, so they're offering a competitive basic salary, a company car and the opportunity to be a part of one of UK's largest motor retailers!!
The successful candidate for our Car Sales Executive position will have previous experience in a similar role, proven customer service skills and show the ability to work to deadlines and targets while always being a team player.
- Managing relationships with your customers, including keeping in regular contact with them about our products and forthcoming events, as well as maintaining a "customer-focused" attitude.
- Prospecting for new customers by telephone, attending product launches and other events, and maintaining your own enquiry database.
- Maintaining thorough product knowledge and updating your knowledge through manufacturer led training.
- Providing exceptional customer service that leads to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
- Sales experience within the motor trade is not essential but is desirable.
- A proven track record within retail sales is required.
About our requirements
- Customer awareness.
- Negotiation and communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Full driving licence.
If this Car Sales Vacancy interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Reading, please contact Kenny Saggers at Perfect Placement UK Ltd
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.