Up to £45000 per annum
19 days ago
Car Sales Executive Required in Harlow
Set Day off During the Week and 1 in 3 Sunday's
Company Car Included
Our client an established Main Dealer is looking for a Car Sales Executive to join their busy showroom at their site in Harlow.
They require a Vehicle Sales Executive who has current Main Dealer experience within Sales to sell New and Used cars.
Main responsibilities are:
* Attend morning sales meetings
* Maintain diary records as per the 'Success Unlimited' procedure
* Process sales enquiries as the agreed process
* Achieve agreed prospecting activity levels
* Achieve agreed conversion, demonstration, finance penetration levels
* Welcome prospects and customers in a warm and friendly manner
* Attend on and off-site promotional events
* Follow-up on all enquiries and Process leads in the defined manner
* Complete the documentation, enquiry form, order form and other related documentation
* Receive payment for cars with cleared funds before the car is handed over to the customer
* Arrange new and used cars in display line-up
* Lock up and secure all vehicles at close of business
* Telephone customers after hand-over to check satisfaction
* When handing over a new or used car to a new customer, explain the warranty, service arrangements, introduce to after sales team, demonstrate the cars features etc
* Observe all Health and Safety procedures
In return to the successful candidate they offer a great package with benefits and a competitive salary.
If this Car Sales Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Dealership Jobs in Essex please contact Abigail at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Car Sales Manager Jobs.