Up to £45000 per annum
17 days ago
New / Used Car Sales Executive required in Gloucester.
- £15,000 basic salary with £40,000+ annual earnings.
- Mon-Sat with day off in the week and 1 in 2 Sun.
- Opportunity to work with one of the UK's most popular and well-regarded car brands.
A rare and not-to-miss opportunity has arisen for an experienced and professional Vehicle Sales Executive at our client's franchise approved dealership in Gloucester.
Reporting to the Sales Manager and working with a close-knit sales team, you will be required to sell new and used cars, add-ons and accessories, finance and insurance products and warranties with the aim of reaching and exceeding targets. You will be required to keep customers informed of delivery progress and advise customers of any delays that may progress.
As a Car Sales Executive, you will be required to resolve any queries which may arise and collect payment from customers before releasing the vehicle. You must explain warranty, service arrangements, introduce the customer to the Service Department where possible and demonstrate the features of the car and offer any other support that may be required.
In order to be eligible for this New / Used Car Sales Executive role, you will ideally live in the Gloucester region or within a reasonable commuting distance of Gloucester. Previous or present franchise approved car sales experience is essential for our client at this stage as well as the UK driving license with minimal points. Overall you will need to have a desire to produce results, a commitment to excellence, be able to build outstanding customer relationships, and have a genuine passion to work for the company.
For your hard work as a New / Used Car Sales Executive, our client is offering…
- Starting basic salary of £15,000 per annum pending experience.
- An uncapped and realistic on-target-earning of up to £40-45,000+ per annum subject to sales performance.
- Personal company car.
- 22 days annual holidays allowance plus bank holidays (any bank holidays worked you gain a day off in lieu to compensate for it).
- Full manufacturer-approved training.
- Various company benefits including staff discounts, competitions, and shared parental leave.
- Rare chance to work with an iconic and progressive brand in the motor industry.
- Working hours from Monday to Friday 8:30 am-6:00 pm with one day off and one 7:00 pm finish every week. Saturdays are 8.30 am-5.00 pm and Sundays are 10.00 am-4.00 pm with 1 in 2 Sundays off.
If this Car Sales Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Gloucester please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.