Up to £45000 per annum
2 months ago
Car Sales Executive Required - Salisbury
- Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm (Fixed day off during week), Saturday 8am - 6pm, Sunday 10am - 4pm (1 in 3)
- £45,000 On Target Earnings
- Prestige Dealer Group
Our Client, a Prestige Main Car Dealer requires an experienced vehicle sales executive to join their team in a busy automotive environment in Salisbury. This role is the main driving force for the success of the Company, and as such, demands the highest levels of professionalism and customer service. As a Car Sales Executive, you must demonstrate a hunger for success, you will display excellent customer service skills, be motivated to achieve your targets whilst ensuring the quality of service is not comprised, with a drive, energy and commitment to seek every possible sales opportunity.
Responsibilities as the successful Car Sales Executive:
* Greeting customers, discussing their needs and advising them on the most suitable vehicle.
* Arranging test drives.
* Negotiating sale and trade-in prices.
* Working out finance arrangements and packages, which may include organising registration plates, road tax and delivery of vehicles.
* Highlighting any additional products relevant to the customer.
* Processing orders and completing relevant paperwork, which may include carrying out stock checks using manufacturers' databases.
* Updating customers on the progress of orders and contacting potential customers to update them about new vehicles and deals.
* Updating stock lists.
* Providing potential customers with relevant literature and information.
You will have an innate passion for car sales and the product being sold, you won't just be selling cars to the customers, you will be making them want to buy. You will also have impressive product knowledge and the ability to deliver an exceptional level of customer satisfaction. The ability to work well within a team is a must to ensure the Dealership runs smoothly with no mistakes.
In return, a competitive salary will be offered with a basic of up to £15,000 and OTE of up to £50,000 and a company car.
Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm (Fixed day off during week), Saturday 8am - 6pm, Sunday 10am - 4pm (1 in 3)
Motor Trade experience as a Car Sales Executive essential.
If this Car Sales Executive Vacancy is of interest to you or you would like to know about other Automotive Jobs in Salisbury then please contact Ollie Blackman at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Car Sales Manager Jobs.