Omagh, County Tyrone
Up to £35000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Car Sales Executive Required in Omagh, Co Tyrone.
- Franchised Main Dealer
- Co Tyrone
- £18,000 Basic £35,000 OTE [uncapped]
- Full Time Permanent
Our client is a family run business with the franchise for a highly desirable brand, one they have represented for over 40 years.
They have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and highly motivated salesperson to join their existing team of 4 sales people to sell both new and used vehicles. The company takes great pride in offering long term and secure employment with over 80% of current staff employed for 5 years plus.
Why staff retention is so high is obvious when you consider that they have some of the best working hours in the industry. Only 1 Late night per week, Wed or Thurs. Closing time on Saturday is 1.00pm, NO SUNDAYS
The successful Car Sales Executive will be responsible for:
- Keeping up-to-date with Brand product knowledge and competitor models.
- Processing sales orders ensuring delivery date expectations are managed and customers are kept up-to-date of vehicle build progress.
- Ensuring all associated documentation is administered in line with dealer practice.
- Maintaining and develop customer relationships.
- Ensuring all display vehicles are correctly priced and neatly presented.
Our client has asked that all Car Sales Executives have, in order to be considered have:
- A minimum of 2 Retail Sales Experience
- · A full and valid driving licence.
- · Strong IT skills and a well-organised manner.
- A friendly and approachable manner with excellent communication and customer-facing skills.
Apply Today, or risk missing one of the best Car Sales roles in Northern Ireland
If this Car Sales Executive Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Omagh, Co Tyrone please contact Jimi at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.