Up to £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Car Sales Executive Required in Macclesfield
- Family Run Business -
- Immediate Start Available
- £40k OTE + Company Car
Our motor trade clients is actively looking for a Car Sales Executive at their busy site.
The Car Sales Executive will need to be able to use your social skills to build customer relationships in order to achieve stretching but achievable targets in a process-driven environment, whilst providing exceptional levels of customer satisfaction for which you will be well-rewarded.
Responsibilities for this Car Sales Executive May Include.
- non-verbal techniques
- Gathers the main information needed for using a variety of questioning techniques.
- Discovers and retains customer wants and needs and has a good understanding of their. buying motives. Listens for further opportunities e.g. finance, options etc.
- Excellent Product Knowledge including options and accessories.
Our Client is looking for a Car Sales Executive to provide:
- A proven track record within motor trade car sales.
- Proven results in a sales environment and exceeding targeted expectations.
- Persuading and influencing.
- Presenting and communicating information.
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations.
This Car Sales Executive position is full time, they are offering a realistic OTE of £40k OTE P/A with a warm and friendly working environment.
If you are successful you can look forward to a career with us with a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice!
Motor Trade new or used car sales experience is essential
If this Car Sales Executive Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Macclesfield please contact Sam Betts at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our job seekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.