Up to £30000 per annum
8 months ago
Car Sales Executive required in the Bridgend Region.
- £10,000 basic salary with up to £30,000 annual earnings
- Mon-Sat with day off in the week and 1 in 2 Sun.
- Opportunity to work with one of the UK's most popular and well-regarded car brands.
A rare and not-to-miss opportunity has arisen for an experienced and professional New Car Sales Executive at our client's franchise approved dealership in the Bridgend region.
Reporting to the Sales Manager and working with a close-knit sales team, you will be required to sell new cars, add-ons and accessories, finance and insurance products and warranties with the aim of reaching and exceeding targets. You will be required to keep customers informed of delivery progress and advise customers of any delays that may progress. You will be required to resolve any queries which may arise and collect payment from customers before releasing the vehicle. You must explain warranty, service arrangements, introduce the customer to the Service Department where possible and demonstrate the features of the car and offer any other support that may be required.
In order to be eligible for this Car Sales Exectutive will ideally live in the Bridgend region or within a reasonable commuting distance of Bridgend. A strong track record in new/used car sales is essential at this stage alongside a UK driving license with minimal points. Overall you will need to have a desire to produce results, a commitment to excellence, be able to build outstanding customer relationships, and have a genuine passion to work for the company.
For your hard work as a New Car Sales Executive, our client is offering…
- Starting basic salary of £10,000 per annum pending experience.
- An uncapped and realistic on-target-earning of up to £30,000+ per annum subject to sales performance.
- Personal company car.
- 20 days annual holidays allowance plus bank holidays (any bank holidays worked you gain a day off in lieu to compensate for it).
- Full manufacturer approved training.
- Rare chance to work with a family run dealership.
The Car Sales Executive are also required to work Monday to Friday 9am-6pm with a day off in the week, 9am-5pm on a Saturday, and 1 in 2 Sundays 10am-5pm. There is one late shift a week on a rota until 7pm.
If this Car Sales Executive Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Wales please contact Joshua Friend at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!