Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £50000 per annum
8 months ago
Prestige Used Car Sales Executive
- £18,000 Basic
- £50,000 + OTE
- No company car but excellent benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen at our client's impressive Specialist dealership! We are looking for a successful and motivated Sales Executive to work within our expanding company.
Requirements for the Car Sales Executive:
* Great Attitude, Enthusiasm, Ambition and Desire to achieve the best performance possible
* Be committed to delivering first class customer service at all times!
* To provide the highest levels of customer service by providing a knowledgeable, courteous, responsive and efficient service projecting the quality image of the company
* To ensure every customers' expectations are exceeded throughout the whole sales experience
* A proven track record of achieving set targets, profit targets ad activity levels
* Have a full UK driving license
* Have an outstanding record of sales achievement
* Be able to work with defined processes and guidelines
* Have excellent administration and organisational skills
* Be enthusiastic, motivated, friendly, and helpful
* Be committed to delivery an exceptional level of customer service
* Be respectful and courteous to customers and colleagues
* Honest with high levels of integrity
This Car Sales Executive is to achieve targets for the sale of vehicles, accessories and finance products whilst utilizing the company sales process to ensure maximum profitability. You will also promote company values and ensure complete customer satisfaction at all times.
Ideally, the Car Sales Executive will be a proven sales executive with experienced gained. If you are confident, well presented, have a desire to succeed and the ability to quickly establish and build rapport, you will be successful in this role. You will also need to possess a full driving license, passionately believe that "People buy from people" and be able to demonstrate this in interview.
The Successful Car Sales Executive will be provided with a competitive remuneration package and ongoing training and support.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Automotive Careers, so if this Sales Admin Job has interested you or you would like to know about any other Automotive Jobs in the Northwest please get in touch with Anna today.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.