Up to £45000 per annum
23 days ago
Car Sales Executive required in Southampton
As a Car Sales Executive, you must demonstrate a hunger for success, you will display excellent customer service skills, be motivated to achieve your targets whilst ensuring the quality of service is not comprised, with a drive, energy and commitment to seek every possible sales opportunity.
Our Client is offering the successful Sales Executive:
- Salary Offered - £13,800 Basic with an OTE of £45,000
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 - 18:00 Saturday 8:30 - 17:00 Sunday 10:30 - 16:30 (On a 1 in 3 Rota)
- Weekly Bonus Schemes
- Company Car
- Fantastic development and progression in a Volume Main Dealer
- Great opportunity to take the next step in your career
Duties of a Sales Executive with our Client:
- Greeting customers, discussing their needs and advising them on the most suitable vehicle.
- Arranging test drives.
- Negotiating sale and trade-in prices.
- Working out finance arrangements and packages, which may include organising registration plates, road tax and delivery of vehicles.
- Highlighting any additional products relevant to the customer.
- Processing orders and completing relevant paperwork, which may include carrying out stock checks using manufacturer's databases.
- Updating customers on the progress of orders and contacting potential customers to update them on new vehicles and deals.
- Updating stock lists.
- Providing potential customers with relevant literature and information.
What our Client expects of their Sales Executives:
- To understand and assist in the delivery of Business Strategy and Objectives
- Deliver an agreed level of service to the Internal and External Customer, Business Partners and External Suppliers
- Take ownership for personal development needs in anticipation of Business requirements
- Contribute fully within the team, ensuring the right environment is maintained
- Ensure the appropriate level of management control and system exploitation is applied to all relevant systems
- Adhere to company policies and procedures at all times
If this Sales Executive Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Hampshire, please contact Kenny Saggers at Perfect Placement UK Ltd
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.