Up to £45000 per annum
18 days ago
- Managing relationships with your customers, including keeping in regular contact with them about our products and forthcoming events, as well as maintaining a "customer-focused" attitude.
- Prospecting for new customers by telephone, attending product launches and other events, and maintaining your own enquiry database.
- Maintaining thorough product knowledge and updating your knowledge through manufacturer led training.
- Providing exceptional customer service that leads to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
- Customer awareness.
- Negotiation and communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Full driving licence.