Up to £42000 per annum
7 months ago
** This job is currently on hold due to the COVID-19 current situation, but we still encourage your application so we can notify our Client of suitable candidates **
Car Sales Executive required in Bridgend.
- £15,000 basic salary with £42,000+ uncapped annual earnings.
- Monday-Saturday with a scheduled day off in the week and 1 in 2 Sundays.
- Opportunity to work with one of the leading car brands in the UK marketplace.
Reporting to the Sales Manager and working with a close-knit sales team, you will primarily be required to sell new and used cars as well as accessories/add-ons and finance/insurance related products with the aim of reaching and exceeding targets. You will manage relationships with your customers, including keeping in regular contact with them about our client's products and forthcoming events, as well as maintaining a "customer focused" attitude that leads to customer loyalty and referrals. Prospecting for new customers by telephone, attending product launches and other events, and maintaining your own enquiry database are pivotal parts of the role to ensure success. You will also maintain good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work whilst having a thorough knowledge of our client's products.
In order to be eligible for the Car Sales Executive role you will ideally live in Bridgend region or be able to easily commute to Bridgend. Current or recent experience in new and used car sales is highly beneficial however our client is also willing to consider candidates with a strong track record in retail sales or similar who are looking to undertake a new challenge in the motor trade. Overall you will need to have excellent customer service skills, a positive and helpful attitude, be organised with your workload, and have the drive, energy and commitment to seek every sales opportunity. A UK driving license with minimal points is also essential.
For the Car Sales Executive's hard work, our client is offering…
- Basic salary of £15,000 per annum.
- Uncapped and realistic on-target-earnings of £42,000+ per annum subject to sales performance and customer service scoring.
- Company car.
- 23 days annual holidays allowance plus bank holidays (any bank holidays worked you gain a day off in lieu to compensate for it).
- Full manufacturer-approved training.
- Company pension and staff benefits scheme.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects with one of the most well-regarded and longest standing car dealer groups in South Wales.
If this Car Sales Executive Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Bridgend please contact Josh Friend at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!