Up to £50000 per annum
about 1 month ago
** This job is currently on hold due to the COVID-19 current situation, but we still encourage your application so we can notify our Client of suitable candidates **
Car Sales Executive
We are seeking a Car Sales Executive to join our Client's Recently renovated Prestige Dealership in the South West London area.
Our Client is part of a large network of dealerships across the UK who have a proud history of Vehicle Sales & Service for over 100 years! They have regularly been voted as part of the best large workplace in the UK and finishing within the top 15 workplaces in 2019.
They offer a working environment which you can make a difference to, and offer an approach where all staff members, regardless of role or location is listened to. They create a fun, fast-paced, high performing and exciting environment.
Our Client is offering the successful Car Sales Executive:
- A competitive Basic Salary of up to £24,000 *Dependent on performance.
- An an OTE of around £50,000 Uncapped!
- Discounted car purchase scheme
- Discounted servicing/parts/bodyshop scheme
- Discounted shopping Portal
- Life Cover & Private Health Care
- Reward & Recognition scheme
- Industry leading professional development
Duties of a Sales Executive with our Client
- Carrying out Vehicle Servicing and Repairs
- Respond to queries from new and existing customers relating to new and used vehicle sales
- Guide customers through their purchase, providing outstanding customer service as the face of both group and the vehicle brand
- Meet individual sales targets by maximising upsell and cross-sell opportunities on finance and insurance products and optional extras
- Assist in ensuring a steady flow of enquiries from multiple channels through prospecting and marketing
- Maintain a specialist knowledge of manufacturer vehicles and options, participating in regular knowledge updates
- Manage the vehicle handover process, ensuring compliance with process
- Adhere to industry regulations relating to the sale of vehicles, finance and insurance
What our Client expects of their Sales Exectuives
- Full UK Driving Licence
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Influencing skills with the ability and confidence to convert enquiries to sales.
- Excellent customer management skills to build long lasting relationships
- An effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service
This is an exciting opportunity for an experience Sales Executive to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Vehicle Technician role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Annalise Hoskins at Perfect Placement today.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today