Up to £40000 per annum
10 days ago
* New/Used Car Sales Executive required in Stroud.
* £15,000 basic starting salary with £40-45,000 on-target-earnings and company car.
* Mon to Sat with a scheduled day off in the week and 1 in 2 Sun.
A not-to-miss opportunity has arisen for an experienced and professional New/Used Car Sales Executive at our client's franchise approved dealership in Stroud!
SALES EXECUTIVE JOB SPECIFICATION:
Reporting to Car Sales Manager and working with a close-knit team, you will be required to sell new and used cars, accessories, finance, finance related products and automotive warranties with the aim of reaching and exceeding targets. You will be required to keep customers informed of delivery progress and advice customers of any delays that may progress. You will be required to resolve any queries which may arise and collect payment from customers before releasing the vehicle. Car Sales Executives must explain warranty, service arrangements, introduce the customer to the Service Department where possible and demonstrate the features of the car and offer any other support that may be required.
In order to be eligible, you must live in the Stroud region or be able to easily commute to Stroud. Previous or present car sales experience is highly advantageous however our client is also interested in speaking to people with a strong and stable track record in customer service, hospitality, other retail sales experience or similar. You will need to have excellent customer service skills, a positive and helpful attitude and the drive, energy and commitment to seek every sales opportunity. A UK driving license with minimal points is essential.
For your hard work, our client is offering…
* Starting basic salary of £15,000 per annum.
* An uncapped and realistic on-target-earning of up to £40,000+ per annum subject to sales performance.
* Company car.
* 23 days annual holidays allowance plus bank holidays (any bank holidays worked you gain a day off in lieu to compensate for it).
* Holiday pay based on 12 month average of wages.
* Full manufacturer-approved training.
* Company pension and staff benefits scheme.
* Fantastic long-term career prospects with one of the UK's most popular car brands as well as a long-established and local car dealer group.
As a Car Sales Executive you are required to work Monday to Friday between the hours of 8:30am-6:00pm with a day off in the week. You are also required to work Saturday 8:30am-5:00pm and one in two Sundays 10:00am-4:00pm.