Up to £42000 per annum
3 months ago
* New/Used Car Sales Executive required in Newport.
* £13,000 basic salary with £42,000 uncapped annual earnings.
* Monday-Saturday with a scheduled day off in the week and 1 in 2 Sundays.
* Opportunity to work with a well-regarded leading brand in the UK marketplace.
* Company Car
A not-to-miss opportunity has arisen for an experienced and professional New/Used Car Sales Executive at our client's franchise approved dealership in Newport.
Reporting to the Sales Manager and working within a large sales team, you will be required to sell new and used cars, accessories, finance, finance related products and warranties with the aim of reaching and exceeding targets. You will be required to keep customers informed of delivery progress and advice customers of any delays that may progress. You will be required to resolve any queries which may arise and collect payment from customers before releasing the vehicle. Car Sales Executives must explain warranty, service arrangements, introduce customers to the aftersales team where possible and demonstrate the features of the car and offer any other support that may be required.
In order to be eligible, you must live in the Newport region or be able to easily commute to the Newport region. You must be of smart appearance, IT literate, organised with your workload, and be highly sales motivated with the ability to work towards KPI's and under pressure. Our client is ideally looking for candidates with a strong and stable track record in car sales alongside a UK driving license with minimal points however they are also interested in speaking to people with a strong and stable track record in customer service, hospitality, other retail sales experience or similar.
For your hard work, our client is offering…
* Starting basic salary of £13,000 per annum.
* An uncapped and realistic on-target-earning of up to £42,000+ per annum subject to sales performance and customer service scoring.
* Use of a company car.
* 23 days annual holidays allowance plus bank holidays (any bank holidays worked you gain a day off in lieu to compensate for it).
* Full manufacturer-approved training.
* Company pension and staff benefits scheme.
* Fantastic long-term career prospects with one of the most well-regarded and longest standing car dealer groups in South Wales.
As a Car Sales Executive you are required to work Monday to Friday between the hours of 8:30am-6:00pm with a day off in the week. You are also required to work Saturday 9:00am-5:00pm and one in two Sundays 11:00am-4:00pm.
If this Car Sales Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Newport please contact Josh at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.