Up to £45000 per annum
12 days ago
Vehicle Sales Executive Required For Franchised Main Car Dealership in Winchester.
Up to £45,000 DOE
Monday to Saturday, Day of in the week & 1 in 4 Sundays
Well established Dealership Group in the area, great opportunity for progression
Our Client, a Franchised Main Dealer requires an experienced car sales executive to join their team in a busy automotive environment in Winchester. This role is the main driving force behind the success of the Company, and as such, demands the highest levels of professionalism and customer service.
As a Car Sales Executive, you must demonstrate a hunger for success, you will display excellent customer service skills, be motivated to achieve your targets whilst ensuring the quality of service is not comprised, with a drive, energy and commitment to seek every possible sales opportunity.
Vehicle Sales Executive Responsibilities:
* Greeting customers, discussing their needs and advising them on the most suitable vehicle.
* Arranging test drives.
* Negotiating sale and trade-in prices.
* Working out finance arrangements and packages, which may include organising registration plates, road tax and delivery of vehicles.
* Highlighting any additional products relevant to the customer.
* Processing orders and completing relevant paperwork, which may include carrying out stock checks using manufacturers' databases.
* Updating customers on the progress of orders and contacting potential customers to update them on new vehicles and deals.
* Updating stock lists.
* Providing potential customers with relevant literature and information.
You will have an innate passion for car sales and the product being sold. You will also have impressive product knowledge and the ability to deliver an exceptional level of customer satisfaction. The ability to work well within a team is a must to ensure the Dealership runs smoothly.
In return, a competitive salary will be offered with a basic of up to £15,000 and OTE of up to £45,000 and a company car.
Hours for this Sales role are 8:30am - 6pm Monday to Friday (day off in the week), Every Saturday 8:30am - 5pm & 1 in 4 Sundays 10am - 4pm.
Having previous experience in car sales is essential, main dealer experience would be advantageous.
If this Car Sales Advisor Vacancy is of interest to you or you would like to know about other Car Dealership and Motor Trade Jobs in Salisbury and Wiltshire, then please contact Ollie Blackman at Perfect Placement.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.