Up to £35000 per annum
11 days ago
Sales Executive Required for Car Dealership in Shrewsbury
Salary £15,500 with OTE's of £35,000
New and Used Car Sales
Our client a well established Main Car Dealership in the Shrewsbury area is currently looking to hire an experienced Vehicle Sales Executive for their Automotive Dealership.
Our client runs a very busy car dealership and successful showroom and is looking for a professional sales person to join their team, you will need to be just as focused on customer service and after-care as you are on closing a deal. You will need to be able to keep the admin side of your work correct and up to date and have a methodical approach to this side of the job.
You will benefit from working in a very busy showroom with high footfall and ongoing training and development.
As a Car Sales Executive and your Main duties include:
* Keeping customers informed of delivery progress and advise Customers of any delay.
* To follow up a present bank of customers.
* To appraise part-exchange vehicles in a professional manner and agree on valuation with the Sales Manager.
* To offer and arrange test drives for customers.
* Ensure demonstration vehicles are well maintained, clean and available for demonstration at all times.
* To carry out paperwork duties in a precise and efficient manner.
* To ensure New and Used displays are maintained to high standard.
* Resolve any queries, which may arise and collect payment from customers who do not have an established credit account before releasing the vehicle.
* Maintain good Customer relationships and resolve any problems that arise immediately, enlisting the advice or assistance of job superior if necessary. Notify department management of any customer complaints.
* Provide the customer with a proper receipt for any sums of money received.
* Answer general queries at the sales desk or on the telephone in a polite and courteous manner.
* Ensure that the sales area is kept tidy and free from congestion.
* Maintain a smart and clean appearance and carry out all duties in a safe and courteous manner.
All our client wants in return is a reliable, committed, sales professional who thrives on success and is prepared to go the extra mile to make it happen.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if this Car Sales Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Car Dealership and Automotive Jobs in Shropshire please contact Georgia Kemp at Perfect Placement Automotive Recruitment.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.