Up to £30000 per annum
6 days ago
* New/Used Car Sales Manager required in Haverfordwest.
* £15,000 annual starting basic salary with £30,000+ uncapped on-target-earnings.
* 9:00-6 Mon-Fri and 9:00-5:00 Sat (1 in 2 required).
A rare and not-to-miss opportunity has arisen for an experienced and professional New/Used Car Sales Manager for our client's franchise approved dealership in Haverfordwest!
Reporting to the General Manager and responsible for a team of two Sales Executives, your key job objectives are:
* Achieving and striving to exceed all targets and sales objectives through a well-developed and motivated sales team.
* Driving the sales process by monitoring monthly, quarterly and yearly targets.
* Motivating the sales team in order to hit and go beyond the set performance targets.
* Maximising sales and profitability through satisfaction and retention of customers.
* Manage department costs in line with dealership objectives to ensure that margins are maintained and expenses controlled.
The role requires an individual with a stable and successful sales management or sales controller background, ideally within a franchised main dealer and ideally exposure to a volume manufacturer. You will need to be motivated/self-driven, adaptable, and hold total drive and ambition. This is a "hand on" role where you will become the role model for the brand and where the ability to lead by example will be as important as the results you deliver. Delighting customers is what sets our client apart and being prepared to lead from the front is a key requirement. A UK driving license with minimal points is also essential.
For your hard work, our client is offering…
* Starting basic salary of £15,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
* Uncapped and realistic on-target-earnings (OTE) of £30,000+ per annum.
* Personal use of a company car.
* 21 days annual holiday allowance plus occasional bank holidays (any bank holidays worked you shall gain a day off in lieu).
* Full manufacturer-approved training.
* Company pension scheme.
* Fantastic career prospects with a long-established local business.
You are required to work Monday to Friday 9:00am-6:00pm and 1 in 2 Saturdays 9:00am-5:00pm.
If you are interested in this Car Sales Manager Vacancy or would like to find out about other Motor Trade Jobs in Dyfed, please contact Joshua Friend at Perfect Placement now!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.