Bolton, Greater Manchester
Up to £60000 per annum
28 days ago
Car Sales Manager Required for Main Dealer Group
Based in the Bolton Area
£30k Basic Salary (£60k OTE)
Exciting opportunity with a very reputable dealer group!
Our client is looking for somebody to be solely responsible to ensure the efficient and profitable running of the Car Sales Department for an already busy department. You will also be responsible for achieving budget departmental units and profit for chassis and F&I with satisfied customers.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Driving Sales and maximising profitability
- Recruiting and selecting the sales team members in line with organisational requirements
- Training and motivating the team with daily and measured 1-2-1 review meetings
- Maintaining a motivated, productive and rewarded team
- Maintaining customer service standards and processes that are in line with Manufacturer standards and business requirements
- Managing enquiries and identifying opportunities to grow market share, long term loyalty and profitability.
- Creating high quality marketing and promotion strategies
- Monitor and evaluate customer needs and competitor activity
- Regularly communicates and interacts with members of other departments to develop the business and the business team ethos
Our client is looking for somebody who is extremely detailed, organised and has progressed from sales through to management, and lives locally to the area.
If this Car Sales Manager Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Bolton please contact Ian Bowker at Perfect Placement UK Ltd today!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK