Up to £30000 per annum
8 days ago
Car Sales Manager - Clacton-On-Sea
5 Day Working Week, including Alternate Sunday's.
Basic Salary £30,000 Plus Commission.
Our Client is currently seeking an experienced Sales Manager to join their well-established, award winning and extremely successful dealership in Clacton. You will be responsible in achieving budget departmental units and profit for chassis and F&I with satisfied customers.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Driving Sales and maximising profitability
- Recruiting and selecting the sales team members in line with organisational requirements
- Training and motivating the team with daily and measured 1-2-1 review meetings
- Maintaining a motivated, productive and rewarded team
- Maintaining customer service standards and processes that are in line with Manufacturer standards and business requirements
- Managing enquiries and identifying opportunities to grow market share, long term loyalty and profitability.
- Creating high quality marketing and promotion strategies
- Monitor and evaluate customer needs and competitor activity
- Regularly communicates and interacts with members of other departments to develop the business and the business team ethos
Our client is looking for somebody who has strong motivational skills with drive and determination to run the Car Sales Department, achieving and exceeding targets. The ideal candidate should also have management experiences within Car Sales.
If you are interested in this Vehicle Sales Manager role or any other Motor Trade Jobs in Clacton and Essex please contact Abigail Firmage at Perfect Placement now!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician through to Car Sales Executive.