Up to £30000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Car Sales Customer Retention Specialist Required!
- Up to £30k OTE!
- Car Dealership, Monday - Friday 5 day working week!
Our client is currently looking for a professional and proactive Retention / Renewals Specialist for their expanding dealership in Cardiff!
With award-winning sales staff and a superb aftersales department, our client is passionate about providing exemplary customer care. Working as a team we strive to achieve exceptional standards in this area, placing a strong emphasis on customer service, honesty and transparency.
Our client is currently expanding their sales team and is looking for an experienced Customer Retention / Vehicle Renewals Sales Executive to join them!
Looking to progress to your next Career? Apply today to be a part of our client's success story.
This is a newly developed role and will be yours to shape and manage yourself, the sky really is the limit.
The successful candidate will be joining a talented, target driven team, where they will receive ongoing training and development. Our Retention Executive will also receive a competitive base salary plus an attractive target-based commission structure.
- Ensuring all customer go through the defined renewal process as dictated at the time.
- Making Customer appointments from renewal phone calls and ensuring that they attend their appointment.
- Ensuring system campaigns are maximised and matched too available New, Pre Reg, Ex-Demo and Used Car Stock
- Assisting with all renewal and finance-related audits to fully understand and be trained in all aspects of the role thus providing back up when required.
- Train and develop on Car Wow and deal with the enquiry through to the sale and handover.
- Maximise all areas of sales including new and used vehicle sales and to achieve targets set.
- Talking to service customer and understanding their change cycle
- Covering for sales in busy periods and holidays
- Must have previous experience of working within the motor trade.
- Must be driven to hit and exceed Targets.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to understand, anticipate and ultimately meet customer needs.
- Possess high energy and enthusiasm with an ability to think outside the box.
This position is a full-time position working 5 days a week!
This vacancy is based in Cardiff and Our Client is looking only for Motor Trade experienced applicants