Up to £25000 per annum
2 months ago
Our client is offering a great opportunity for an experienced Vehicle Technician to join their busy, successful Aftersales Team at based in Trowbridge.
* Service and repair vehicles of all makes and models.
* Carry out PDI/preparation of new/used vehicles to manufacturers' standards.
* Diagnose faults and carry out testing of vehicles.
* To carry out all work effectively and within the manufacturer repair times.
* To accurately record all details on the relevant job cards.
* Ensure all work is carried out to high/manufacturers' standards.
* To maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction at all times.
* To maintain and update your individual experience, skills, and knowledge through training programmes.
It is essential that you have qualified as an Automotive Technician with NVQ level 3 in Light Vehicle Repair and Maintenance or an equivalent.
Being an MOT tester isn't essential, but desirable, however this would be an advantage. A full UK driving licence is also essential for this role.
Working hours for this Vehicle Technician Job are - Mon-Fri 8.30-5.00pm, plus Saturday morning rota 8.30-12.30pm. This is a full-time permanent role.
Salary will range from £20k-24k p.a. basic depending on experience as well as an achievable bonus system.
Motor Trade experience required.
If this Vehicle Technician / Mechanic Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Trowbridge please contact Ryan Gilbertson at Perfect Placement UK Ltd today!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.