Car Valetor / Mechanic required in Peterborough.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am-6.00pm.
Salary: Up to £25,000 p.a. (depending on experience).
Benefits: Company Pension / Holiday Allowance: 20 days + bank holidays
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Our client is a reputable and successful Car Dealership offering high quality products and services to its customers, they are actively looking to hire a Car Valetor for their busy site.
This is a well-established company which offers a warm welcoming and friendly atmosphere. You will be required to be a keen team player, trustworthy, honest and be able to adhere to company standards and meet deadlines.
• Carry out exterior/interior valets on cars using cleaning processes and standards set by Management.
• Clean the exteriors of vehicles using high-pressure hoses, dry them with chamois leathers, apply wax, and polish them by hand or with an electric buffer.
• Valets apply gels and other finish products to bumpers and trims and spray rubber dressing on the side walls of tyres.
• Interior work includes vacuuming, and shampooing carpets and seats, and using chemicals to lift stains.
• Clean the dashboard and trims with cleaning agents and dress or polish the windows, dashboard and trims, may also steam clean engines.
• Complete light mechanical work on vehicles.
• Maintain high level of housekeeping within the Department.
• Moving and Drive vehicles around if/when required (full driving licence required).
The successful candidate must be 23 years old or over for insurance reasons.
If you feel you’re a great fit for the role and interested, apply now!!
Motor trade experience and a proven track record in the role is essential.