Up to £25000 per annum
7 months ago
** This job is currently on hold due to the COVID-19 current situation, but we still encourage your application so we can notify our Client of suitable candidates **
Motorhome / Caravan Workshop Foreman required in Tewkesbury!
- Starting salary up to £25,000 per annum plus enhanced overtime allowance!
- Working hours from 8:00am-5:00pm and alternate Saturdays 8:00am-12:00pm (paid as overtime)!
- To ensure the efficient and effective use of staff, workshop facilities and equipment.
- To determine customers' needs and respond as necessary in accordance with directions issued on customer care, including booking in vehicles for servicing, repair, warranty and bodywork.
- To determine priorities and allocate work to a team of Habitation Technicians.
- To monitor work progress, and pursue as necessary.
- To advise on best methods of repair and determine repair times in consultation with the Aftersales Manager.
- To ensure service and repair targets are met.
- To ensure all work is carried out within a realistic time.
- To liaise with the parts team and Aftersales Manager on issues affecting availability of parts.
- To ensure adequate cover is provided in the absence of workshop personnel and advise the Aftersales Manager if this cannot be achieved.
- Performing any other ad hock tasks, as required, which will help to contribute to the overall performance of your site.
- Starting salary up to £25,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Overtime paid at an enhanced rate of time and a half.
- 20 days annual leave plus the bank holidays.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Full in-house and manufacturer associated training provided.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects with a long-established business.
- Working hours from 8:00am-5:00pm and alternate Saturdays 8:00am-12:00pm (paid as overtime rate) with flexibility required around peak periods of the year.
If this Caravan/Motorhome Workshop Foreman Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Tewkesbury please contact a Josh Buck at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.