Up to £28000 per annum
4 months ago
Claims Engineer Required in Oxford
£28,000/29,000 Basic Salary
Monday - Friday Working Hours
Large Warranty Business
Our Client, an Automotive Warranty Business located in Oxfordshire is currently seeking professional Claims Engineers to join their ranks.
You will properly guide claimants through the relevant claims process and will provide proper advice regarding suitable repairers and relevant liabilities.
As an Automotive Claims Engineer your daily tasks will include:
* Providing accurate claims advice across a variety of products
* Resolving claims across a variety of platforms, telephone, fax, email and online
* Maintaining company service levels
* Providing support to the Sales Team by providing accurate and timely information
* Providing professional and friendly service
* Producing reports/spreadsheets on claims issues/queries on request
* Arranging vehicle assessments
The successful applicant will have the following:
* Formal qualifications in Motor Vehicle Repair or extensive experience inside a Motor Repair Workshop environment.
* A high level of literacy and numeracy skills
* The ability to discuss the workings of the modern motor vehicle
* Basic knowledge of PC skills
* Good written and oral communication skills
* The ability to work effectively under pressure both within a team or own initiative
Our Client is offering a rewarding full-time basic salary of £28,000.
Candidates with previous experience as a Vehicle Technician, Car Parts Advisor, Service Advisor or from a similar background will only be considered.
Full time hours for this Claims Engineer role are Monday - Friday with every 5th Saturday Morning (paid as overtime!!).
If you have the skills required for this Automotive Claims Engineer, please do not hesitate to APPLY NOW, or if you want to find out about other Motor Trade Jobs in Oxford and Oxfordshire, please get in contact with Maisie Usher at Perfect Placement today!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.