Up to £32000 per annum
7 months ago
Classic Car Mechanic / Restoration Technician
Location - SW London
Salary - £32k+ Basic
My client, a luxury car dealership in Wimbledon, is currently looking to hire a Classic Car Mechanic / Restoration Technician for their busy Workshop.
They operate with only the highest quality vehicles and therefore will only be considering highly experienced and stable Motor Vehicle Engineers!
Duties may include:
* Servicing vehicles, carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers' guidelines
* Repairing, Fabricating and replacing faulty parts and components
* Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs
* Producing time estimates
* Maintaining repair and service records
* Diagnosing the cause of a problem
* Repairing the problem in line with manufacturers' standards
* Repairing and replacing vehicle components
* Testing existing and repaired systems
You will require a driving licence and your own tools, have a working experience of at least 10 years post apprenticeship in Vehicle Maintenance and be qualified to City and Guilds Level 3 or equivalent.
If this Classic Car Mechanic / Motor Engineer Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Dealership Jobs in Croydon, Morden, Battersea, Wimbledon & South West London, please contact Liam Buffenbarger at Perfect Placement today!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.