City of London, London
Up to £35000 per annum
11 days ago
Classic Car Mechanic / Restoration Technician
Location - Mayfair, London
Salary - £35k+
My client, a luxury car dealership in Mayfair, Central London area is currently looking to hire a Classic Car Mechanic / Restoration Technician for their busy Workshop.
They operate with only the highest quality vehicles and therefore will only be considering highly experienced and stable mechanics.
Duties may include:
* Servicing vehicles, carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers' guidelines
* Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components
* Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs
* Producing time estimates
* Maintaining repair and service records
* Diagnosing the cause of a problem
* Repairing the problem in line with manufacturers' standards
* Repairing and replacing vehicle components
* Testing existing and repaired systems
You will require a driving licence and your own tools, have a working experience of at least 10 years post apprenticeship in Vehicle Maintenance and be qualified to City and Guilds Level 3 or equivalent.
If this role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Dealership Jobs in Mayfair, Battersea, Wimbledon & South West London, please contact Liam Buffenbarger.