Up to £35500 per annum
about 2 months ago
Commercial Fitter / Maintenance Engineer
Basic Salary up to £35,000
Something a little bit different!
As a market leader in commercial vehicle maintenance, they are seeking to expand their team with an experienced Commercial Fitter/ Maintenance Engineer who truly breathe their core values and want to join their forever growing company. Based from a depot near Attleborough.
* Servicing and repairing all commercial equipment
* Fault finding and diagnostic work
* General Maintenance and Repair
Skills and Experience
* A full clean driving licence
* Previous service and maintenance experience with heavy vehicles/plant equipment
* Energetic, passionate and hardworking
* A team player able to work to tight deadlines
* A passion for what you do and able to contribute to the success and growth of the company
The successful candidate will receive
* Excellent salary and competitive incentive scheme
* Ongoing training, development and support
* Opportunity to make your stamp and contribute to the success of the business.
* Career progression opportunities
Our client offers a competitive salary of Up To £35,000 plus any overtime with a working week of 07:00 - 17:00 Monday-Friday. You will also be provided with a company van.
This vacancy is based in the Norfolk area and our client is looking only for motor trade experienced candidates.
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Automotive Careers, so if this Fitter / Engineer job has interested you please get in touch with Danielle today!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.