Up to £100000 per annum
8 days ago
Head of Commercial Vehicles Required
Salary: £60-65,000 basic / OTE £100,000 p.a. + benefits.
Hours: Monday to Friday - Full Time / Saturday Rota Worked.
Our automotive client is seeking to appoint a Head of Commercial Vehicles to join its team; with accountability for operational, strategic and financial excellence. The successful candidate will be responsible for sites in Northampton and Huntingdon; and will achieve success through demonstrating Progressive Leadership.
* Leading the businesses in a clear, considered and appropriate manner, building accountable and progressive business units.
* Analysing the amount of data available, to make swift, decisive, commercially astute and effective decisions and outstanding result.
* Ensuring that your Management Teams have a clear understanding of the strategic direction of the Centres and the wider business; and that this effectively translates into clear and championed departmental visions and strategies.
* Having a clear and considered people strategy, focused upon employee numbers, recruitment, retention and development of individuals.
* Delivering key business objectives - achieving success through knowledgeable, engaged and empowered employees.
* Having a clear, understood and robust approach to personal development and performance measurement across all departments within your businesses.
* Developing a customer service environment and culture, through regular communication, team building and coaching.
In return, you will be joining a long-established organisation that has continued to expand and evolve. At the heart of our company is a belief in Progressive Leadership and Valuing Employees; and we provide a multitude of platforms and opportunities to support their team members in being the best versions of themselves.
As well as a highly lucrative salary they offer a fantastic benefits package which offers a host of significantly discounted options to their employees.
Main Dealer Senior Managerial experience is essential to the role.
If this General Manager Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Northampton area then please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement today!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.