Up to £34000 per annum
2 months ago
LCV / Van Technician Required in Swindon
51 Hours Per Week Paid Hourly!
8.00am - 6.00pm Monday to Friday and 8-2 Saturdays.
Our automotive client based in Swindon is actively looking to hire an experienced Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV/Van) Technician required to work in their busy workshop.
- To service, adjust and repair vehicles from Vans up to 7.5 tonne.
- Service and repair components and accessories including removal and refitting in a safe, proper and economical manner using equipment provided.
- To diagnose faults and test vehicles utilising equipment available and using recognised test procedures and techniques.
- Road testing when deemed necessary.
- To observe, recognise and report on defects and/or symptoms of impending failure.
- Identification of recharge costs advising the Workshop Supervisor and correct completion of paperwork.
The successful Vehicle Technician must be qualified to NVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Mechanics, have a positive, 'can-do' attitude, willingness to work as part of an effective team and hold a full driving licence.
You should be a good team player and communicator to ensure the smooth and efficient flow of work through the workshop, ensuring you liaise with other team members to meet and exceed Company expectations.
Motor Trade experience as a qualified Vehicle Technician is essential.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Swindon please contact Ryan at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.