Up to £24660 per annum
10 days ago
Commercial Vehicle Part Advisor required in Caerphilly.
Fully negotiable basic salary with bonus and overtime.
Split shift system of 6-2 week one and 2-10 week two. Saturdays on a rota
Our client, a franchise approved commercial dealership in the Caerphilly region, requires an experienced and professional Vehicle Parts Advisor to join their busy Parts Department!
PARTS ADVISOR JOB SPECIFICATION:
Reporting to the Parts Manager and working as part of a friendly team, you be responsible for dealing with trade and retail customers regarding parts enquiries, ensuring that all parts orders are accurately identified, promptly picked, and dispatched to the highest standard of customer service. You will also carry out parts stock control and supply parts to our client's Vehicle Technicians in the workshop.
In order to be eligible, you will ideally live in the Caerphilly region or live within an easily commutable distance of Caerphilly. You will need to hold recent or current experience working as a Vehicle Parts Advisor within a franchise approved automotive dealership. You will also need to be IT literate given you will work daily with an electronic parts catalogue system, hold a UK driving license with minimal points, and have strong customer service/sales skills with a friendly and charismatic telephone manner.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Parts Advisor our client is offering…
* Starting salary is fully negotiable pending experience.
* Sales performance related bonus scheme of up to £1,000 per annum as well as a shift allowance.
* Overtime, including Saturdays, paid at an enhanced rate of time and a half.
* Full in-house and manufacturer-approved training.
* 20 days annual holiday allowance plus the bank holidays.
* Workplace pension scheme.
* Fantastic career prospects with a well-regarded brand and local business.
This Commercial Parts Advisor role works on a split shift system alternating between being Monday to Friday 6:00am-2:00pm and Monday to Friday 2:00pm-10:00pm. 1 in 4 Saturdays required 7:00am-1:00pm paid at the overtime rate of time and a half.