Up to £55000 per annum
4 months ago
Commercial Vehicle Service Manager required in Swansea!
· Up to £45,000 basic starting salary with £55,000 annual earnings!
· Company car, mobile phone and laptop!
· A critical first hand stake in driving our client's business forward!
A rare and not-to-miss opportunity has become available for a Service Manager at our client's large franchise approved commercial vehicle dealership.
Reporting to the Group Aftersales Director, as the Service Manager you will be a proactive member of the management team, with responsibility for overseeing and motivating a large team comprising of workshop staff, Service Advisors and Service Administrators. Overall you will be required to run an efficient and professional commercial vehicle Service Department ensuring complete customer satisfaction through the maximum utilisation of workshop facilities and the efficient sale of labour.
The successful candidate will ideally live within the Swansea area or be able to readily travel to the Swansea area. You will ideally have a proven track record as either a Service Manager or Aftersales Manager within a franchise approved automotive dealership however our client would also consider candidates from a fleet/haulage orientated background. Our client would also be willing to consider candidates with a strong stable track record as a Workshop Controller that is looking to take the next step in their career. Overall you will need to be effective in managing and supporting colleagues and have the drive and determination to maintain policies that constantly improve customer satisfaction any our client's reputation. You will need to be IT literate and any experience with the Kerridge/ADP dealer management system is of great benefit. A UK driving license with minimal points is also essential.
For your hard work our client offers…
· Staring basic salary of up to £45,000 per annum.
· Uncapped on-target-earnings of up to £55,000+ per annum.
· Company car with business fuel only, laptop, and mobile phone.
· 22 days annual holiday allowance plus the bank holidays.
· Workplace pension scheme
· Full in-house and manufacturer approved training.
· Fantastic long-term career prospects within well-regarded local business and a critical first hand stake in driving our client's business forward.
The hours required will be Monday to Friday 8am-5pm. Due to the nature of the role, some additional hours may be required subject to the demands of the business, so you will need a flexible approach to this.
If this Commercial Service Manager Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Swansea area then please contact Josh Friend at Perfect Placement today!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.