Bradford, West Yorkshire
Up to £30000 per annum
9 months ago
Commercial Vehicle Body Builder
Commercial Main Dealer
Basic £22,880 OTE £30,000 Package includes bonus to be discussed at interview
Mon - Fri 07:30am till 16:00pm
The Vehicle Body Builder role is required for a leading commercial dealer. The company offer great job security and great external training opportunities.
Our client is looking for Vehicle Body Builder to join their busy Bodyshop Department. The role will require you to:
- Adhere to quality standards and specifications
- Communicate with management team where parts are required, or have been provided surplus to requirement
- Meeting and Improving on agreed deadlines and timescales
- Keeping management informed
- Working with care, following our Health and Safety Standards and Procedures
- Completing all required documentation and records accurately
- Carry out high quality work to construct heavy commercial vehicle bodies
The successful Vehicle Body Builder must hold a full driving licence, to be considered for this opportunity. A HGV licence would be preferred. You will need to be able to work well under pressure and most importantly have the ability to identify all parts and components accurately.
If this Commercial Vehicle Body Builder role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Bradford please contact Finn at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!