Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Up to £32000 per annum
1 day ago
Commercial Vehicle Body Builder in Wolverhampton
Salary: Up to £13 per hour
45 hours per week (07.00hrs - 16.30hrs) Monday to Friday
Company: Commercial Bodyshop.
Our client is currently looking to recruit an experienced Body Builder / Trailer Repairer / Commercial Fabricator / Bodyshop Technician who will attain high levels of morale and focus to ensure the highest possible levels of productive efficiency, quality of workmanship and production finish.
Areas of Responsibility include:
*Remove & refit structural parts
*Aluminium welding (not essential)
*Body repairs including filler repairs
*Adherence to Health and Safety rules and regulations
*Responsible for cleanliness and housekeeping standards in own area.
*Reduce wastage by using raw materials and consumable items carefully.
*Assist the Company in caring for the environment by disposing of waste products correctly.
* City and Guilds, NVQ 3 or equivalent qualifications are essential.
* Minimum of 4 years' experience within the commercial vehicle industry as a Commercial vehicle body builder/repairer.
* To be able to effectively communicate at all levels both written and verbally.
* To be able to develop or work in developing new or enhancing existing processes
* To be able to adapt and take on new skills and approaches.
Commercial Bodyshop Motor Trade experience is essential.
If this Vehicle Body Builder Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Wolverhampton please contact Ben Flatt at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!