Up to £25000 per annum
4 months ago
- Commercial Vehicle Part Advisor required in Caerphilly.
- Basic salary of up to £21,500 per annum with an OTE of £25,000 per annum
- Two available shift patterns, with either a split shift or 8.00am-5.30pm shift pattern.
Our client, a franchise approved commercial dealership in the Caerphilly region, requires an experienced and professional Vehicle Parts Advisor to join their busy Parts Department!
PARTS ADVISOR JOB SPECIFICATION:
Reporting to the Parts Manager and working as part of a friendly team, you be responsible for dealing with trade and retail customers regarding parts enquiries, ensuring that all parts orders are accurately identified, promptly picked, and dispatched to the highest standard of customer service. You will also carry out parts stock control and supply parts to our client's Vehicle Technicians in the workshop.
In order to be eligible, you will ideally live in the Caerphilly region or live within an easily commutable distance of Caerphilly. You will need to hold recent or current experience working as a Vehicle Parts Advisor within a franchise approved automotive dealership. You will also need to be IT literate given you will work daily with an electronic parts catalogue system, hold a UK driving license with minimal points, and have strong customer service/sales skills with a friendly and charismatic telephone manner.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Parts Advisor our client is offering…
- Starting basic salary up to £21,500 per annum.
- Sales performance related bonus scheme.
- Overtime, including Saturdays, paid at an enhanced rate of time and a half.
- Full in-house and manufacturer approved training.
- 20 days annual holiday allowance plus the bank holidays.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Fantastic career prospects with a well-regarded brand and local business.
This Commercial Parts Advisor role works on either a split shift system being Monday to Friday 6:00am-2:00pm and Monday to Friday 2:00am-8:00pm, or Monday to Friday 8:00am-5:30pm. 1 in 3 Saturdays required 7:00am-1:00pm paid at the overtime rate of time and a half.
If this Parts Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Newport please contact Josh Friend at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.