Up to £28566 per annum
13 days ago
Commercial Technician Required in Exeter
- £26,802 basic salary + a fleet allowance of £616.84 per annum and the shift ending at 20:00pm attracts a shift payment of £44.15 per week = around £28,566 OTE
- The role is a permanent contract working 36.5 hours per week Monday to Friday. The shift patterns is 6:00am - 14:00pm and 12:00pm - 20:00pm
Our Client, a busy Premium Commercial Dealer is seeking an Experienced LCV Technician / Mechanic to join them in their Dealership in Exeter
As a Vehicle Technician your main duties will include;
* Servicing vehicles - carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers' guidelines.
* Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
* Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs.
* Producing time estimates.
* Maintaining repair and service records.
* Diagnosing the cause of a problem.
* Repairing the problem in line with manufacturers' standards.
* Repairing and replacing vehicle components.
* Testing existing and repaired systems.
To be a successful candidate for this position you will need to be a fully qualified Technician to NVQ Level 3, with a technical background and work experience. You will need to hold a full clean driving licence. You will need to have good technical knowledge and be a committed individual and a good team player.
If this LCV Technician Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Vehicle Technician Jobs in the Devon and Cornwall area please contact Georgia Twining at Perfect Placement.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our job seekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.